A workman died, as he was working on a home air-conditioning unit---an almost certain victim of electrocution.
Fire Battalion Pete Webb, in a prepared release, said 44 year old Roy Lawson Ford, of Dothan, was found underneath a house in the 600 block of Webb Road. He had been hired to perform repairs to the home's air conditioning unit.
"Following standard procedure, medics cut power to the structure at a local breaker box and requested utility workers respond to assist ensuring the entire scene was safe," Webb said.
Ford was then pulled from beneath the home and rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy will be performed to confirm the cause of death.