- Indian Pass Campground is under water.
- Indian Pass Boat Ramp is under water.
- Indian Pass Road is closing- alternate route is Painted Pony Road for local residents only.
- The stump hole area is being monitored and may be under water soon.
- Emergency Management is not activating at this time but they are monitoring the area and responding as needed.
- Emergency Operations Center not activating at this time.
- Nothing to report at this time.
- Voluntary evacuation of all low lying areas and Alligator Point.
- St. George Island Bridge is closed.
- Total power outage at St. George Island. Scattered power outages.
- Apalachicola Bridge is opened.
- Local state of emergency declared at 8:15 a.m. Partial activation at level 2.
- No activation at this time.
- Double red flags are flying on the beaches indicating that waters as closed as 3-5 foot storm surges are possible.
- Monitoring the situation.