Is somebody trying to break into your house? Itís a sad fact, but about every ten seconds in this country, a house is burglarized. We're going to show you some simple devices that donít cost too much, but theyíll beef up your security.
Wireless Motion Sensing Light Adapter
The Wireless Motion Sensing Light Adapter is designed for converting existing house entrance lights, spotlights, and other light fixtures into motion-detecting security lights. It uses one 9-volt battery, so no wiring is required, and the patented design allows for an easy, screw-in installation.
The device is suitable for use in wet locations with outdoor flood and spot lights, so you can enjoy the safety, security and convenience of a well-lit entrance or driveway when you arrive at home. Itís also great for automatically turning on lights indoors, in the garage, the basement, or in the attic.
* Turns on the light when motion is sensed. Turns it off automatically, after time you specify.
* Controls up to 150 watts per socket.
* Can be adjusted to stay on from 1 to 5 minutes.
* Low voltage control for safe, outdoor installation.
* Passive infrared sensor detects motion up to 50 feet away, within a 120ļ detection arc.
* Sensor head is adjustable in any direction.
* To save energy, the photocell allows the light to operate only at night, but the setting can easily be adjusted to allow for daytime operation.
* An add-on socket adapter is available for dual spotlight applications.