Every year in America, fire kills more people than all natural disasters combined. Eight out of ten fire deaths happen in our homes. The good news is the same technology that has protected us for decades in public buildings – automatic fire sprinkler systems – can now make our homes safer.
Sprinklers Have An Outstanding Safety Record.
o Automatic sprinklers have provided an outstanding safety record in industrial, commercial and institutional applications for over 100 years. No known multiple deaths -- involving the loss of three or more lives -- have occurred during this century except in cases involving arson or flammable liquids. They have successfully limited fires to the area of origin 96% of the time, and they have proven to reduce overall property damage by at least 50 to 60%.
Flame Isn't Usually the Killer
o Smoke kills. Smoke spreads faster than a raging fire and contains lethal carbon monoxide. The mere shock of a fire disorients victims. The blinding, billowing smoke further compounds their confusion. When victims cannot escape a fire, smoke inhalation usually consumes them before they succumb to the deadly gases.
* Children and the Elderly Are Often the Victims.
o Children and elderly citizens account for an overwhelming number of fire fatalities because they are frequently unable to leave a burning house without assistance.
* Just Three Short Minutes . . .
o Within three minutes from bursting into flames, a fire may consume the contents, walls and ceilings of the room where it started, and the combination of heat and carbon monoxide can kill everyone in the immediate area.
* Residential Fires Are the Most Deadly.
o Over 80% of the deaths and 72% of the injuries in the United States occur in residential fires. Our society continually advocates the usage of technologically advanced products. Far too often, however, people tend to put safety on the back burner.
The same technology that provided a century of fire protection to business and industry is available today for your home. Residential fire sprinklers -- the life-saving solution.
* Enhanced salability
* Extremely low maintenance
* Insurance premium reductions
* Increased return on investment
* Available for new or existing homes
* Aesthetically pleasing, low-profile, decorative sprinklers
* Connectivity to central station alarm company
* Designed by a state licensed fire sprinkler company & installed by certified
* Three-year material and workmanship warranty
* Ten-year manufacturer's warranty on pipe & fittings