* Wilsonart Gibraltar Solid Surfacing is a stone-like product with uniform color and texture throughout its thickness.
* The standard line now consists of 32 solid colors and stone-look designs.
* Gibraltar surfacing can withstand heavy use without chipping, cracking or staining. Minor scratches, burns and stains can be buffed away. (Care and Maintenance Brochure available.)
* Sheet sizes are: 1/2" thickness, 30" and 36" widths, and 144" length. (Some sizes are limited. Check with local distributors for availability.)
* An oval vanity bowl (drop-in or undermount) is available in over eight standard solid colors, and rectangular undermount kitchen sinks are available in 10 sizes and 8 colors. New shapes, sizes and colors are constantly being added, so check with your local distributor for current availability.
* One-half inch thick strip material is available in 144" length and the following widths:
o 1-3/4" width (for apron strips)
o 5-3/4" width (for windowsills and backsplashes)
o All Gibraltar standard colors and patterns are offered.
* Matching seam kits in three- and ten-ounce bulk packages and matching silicone in ten-ounce packages are offered in all standard solid colors.
* Gibraltar is NSF Classified with the National Sanitation Foundation's NSF-51 rating for both Food and Splash Zone areas in commercial and institutional settings and FDA Compliance for food contact, and to be UL Classified by Underwriters Laboratories. It is listed by file number R14436 and is NAHB Certified.
Contact your local home improvement center to see if they carry the Wilsonart line of products.